TERMS OF SALE
These Terms of Sale, together with any and all other documents referred to herein, set out the terms under which Goods, Bespoke Goods and Services are sold by Us to consumers through this website, www.crafticalia.co.uk (“Our Site”) or at a physical location ("Shop"). Please read these Terms of Sale carefully and ensure that you understand them before ordering any Goods and/or Bespoke Goods and/or making a booking for a Course or Workshop from Our Site. You will be required to read and accept these Terms of Sale when ordering Goods and/or Bespoke Goods and/or making a booking for a Course or Workshop. If you do not agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms of Sale, you will not be able to order Goods and/or Bespoke Goods and/or book a Course or Workshop through Our Site. These Terms of Sale, as well as any and all Contracts are in the English language only.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
- In these Terms of Sale, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings:
- “Shop” means any physical location at which we offer for sale a Workshop or Course or Goods or Bespoke Goods;
- “Contract” means a contract for the purchase and sale of Goods, as explained in Clause 8;
- “Goods” means goods (that are not made AND/OR customised to order) sold by Us through Our Site;
- “Bespoke Goods” means goods made AND/OR customised to order, sold by Us through Our Site;
- "Workshop" means the provision of educational services at one session
- "Course" means the provision of educational services in more than one session
- “Order” means your order for Goods and/or Bespoke Goods and/or Workshops or Courses;
- “Booking” means your order for the provision of Workshops or Courses;
- “Order Confirmation” means our acceptance and confirmation of your Order;
- “Booking Confirmation” means our acceptance and confirmation of your order for the provision Workshops or Courses;
- “Booking Fee” is a charge to secure the provision of Workshops or Courses;
- “Order Number” means the reference number for your Order;
- “We/Us/Our” means Marketing & Creative Solutions Ltd t/a Crafticalia, a company registered in England and Wales under 02070696, whose registered address is Abbey House Studios, Tintern, Monmouthshire NP16 6SE and whose main trading address is Abbey House Studios, Tintern, Monmouthshire NP16 6SE
2. Information About Us
- 2.1 Our Site, www.crafticalia.co.uk, is owned and operated by Marketing & Creative Solutions Ltd, a limited company registered in England and Wales under 02070696, whose registered address is Abbey House Studios, Tintern, Monmouthshire NP16 6SE and whose main trading address is Abbey House Studios, Tintern, Monmouthshire NP16 6SE.
3. Access to and Use of Our Site
- 3.1 Access to Our Site is free of charge.
- 3.2 It is your responsibility to make any and all arrangements necessary in order to access Our Site.
- 3.3 Access to Our Site is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We may alter, suspend or discontinue Our Site (or any part of it) at any time and without notice. We will not be liable to you in any way if Our Site (or any part of it) is unavailable at any time and for any period.
4. Age Restrictions
- 4.1 Consumers may only purchase Goods and/or Bespoke Goods and/or Courses or Workshops through Our Site if they are at least eighteen years of age.
5. Business Customers
- These Terms of Sale do not apply to customers purchasing Goods and/or Services and/or Bespoke Goods in the course of business.
6. International Customers
- Please note that We only sell to and provide services to customers in the United Kingdom. We do not accept orders from, or deliver to, customers outside the United Kingdom.
7. Goods, Workshops and Courses Pricing and Availability
- 7.1 We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that all descriptions and graphical
Goods and Bespoke Goods and Courses and Workshops available from Us correspond to the actual Goods and/or Bespoke
Goods and/or Courses and/or Workshopsthat you
will receive. Please note, however, the following:
- 7.1.1 Images of Goods and Bespoke Goods and Workshops and Courses are for illustrative purposes only. There may be slight variations between the image of a product and the actual product sold due to differences in computer displays and lighting conditions and, in the case of Bespoke Goods, variations resulting from your specific requirements;
- 7.1.2 Images and/or descriptions of packaging are for illustrative purposes only; the actual packaging may vary; and due to the nature of the Goods and Bespoke sold through Our Site, there may be a variance in the size, capacity, dimensions, measurements and weight of those Goods and/or Bespoke Goods between the actual Goods and/or Bespoke Goods and the description.
- 7.2 Please note that sub-Clause 7.1 does not exclude Our responsibility for mistakes due to negligence on Our part and refers only to minor variations of the correct Goods and/or Bespoke Goods, not to different ones altogether. Please refer to Clause 11 if you receive incorrect Goods and/or Bespoke Goods.
- 7.3 Where appropriate, you may be required to select the required size, model, colour, number of the Goods and/or Bespoke Goods that you are purchasing.
- 7.4 If you order Bespoke Goods from Us, We will make AND/OR customise them to your specifications and requirements, as detailed in the descriptions accompanying such products on Our Site. When you place an Order for Bespoke Goods, We will provide details of the information required from you.
- 7.5 When placing an Order for Bespoke Goods, please ensure that all information that you provide to Us is correct, accurate, and complete. We cannot accept the return of any Bespoke Goods if that return is due to incorrect information provided by you. Please note that this does not affect your legal rights.
- 7.6 We cannot guarantee that Goods and/or Bespoke Goods will always be available. Stock indications are provided on Our Site, however such indications may not be accurate.
- 7.7 Minor changes may, from time to time, be made to certain Goods and/or Bespoke Goods between your Order being placed and Us processing that Order and dispatching the Goods and/or Bespoke Goods, for example, to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements, or to address particular technical or security issues. Any such changes will not change any main characteristics of the Goods or Bespoke Goods and will not normally affect your use of those Goods and/or Bespoke Goods. However, if any change is made that would affect your use of the Goods and/or Bespoke Goods, suitable information will be provided to you.
- 7.8 We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that all prices shown on Our Site are correct at the time of going online. We reserve the right to change prices and to add, alter, or remove special offers from time to time and as necessary. Changes in price will not affect any order that you have already placed (please note sub-Clause 7.11 regarding VAT, however).
- 7.9 All prices are checked by Us before We accept your Order. In the unlikely event that We have shown incorrect pricing information, We will contact you in writing to inform you of the mistake and give you the option to purchase the Goods and/or Bespoke Goods and/or Workshops and/or Courses at the correct price or to cancel your Order (or the affected part of it). We will not proceed with processing your Order in this case until you respond. If We do not receive a response from you within 7 days, We will treat your Order as cancelled and notify you of this in writing.
- 7.10 In the event that the price of Goods and/or Bespoke Goods you have ordered changes between your Order being placed and Us processing that Order and taking payment, you will be charged the price shown on Our Site at the time of placing your Order.
- 7.11 All prices on Our Site include VAT where applicable. If the VAT rate changes between your Order being placed and Us taking payment, the amount of VAT payable will be automatically adjusted when taking payment.
- 7.12 Delivery charges are not included in the price of Goods or Bespoke Goods displayed on Our Site. Delivery options and related charges will be presented to you as part of the order process.
8. Orders – How Contracts Are Formed
- 8.1 Our Site will guide you through the ordering process. Before submitting your Order or Booking you will be given the opportunity to review your Order or Booking and amend it. Please ensure that you have checked your Order or Booking carefully before submitting it. In particular, if you are ordering Bespoke Goods, please check the details you have provided carefully as We may not be able to accommodate changes once we have begun making AND/OR customising your Bespoke Goods.
- 8.2 If, during the order process, you provide Us with incorrect or incomplete information, please contact Us as soon as possible. If We are unable to process your Order due to incorrect or incomplete information, We will contact you to ask to correct it. If you do not give us the accurate or complete information within a reasonable time of Our request, We will cancel your Order and treat the Contract as being at an end. If We incur any costs as a result of your incorrect or incomplete information, We may pass those costs on to you.
- 8.3 No part of Our Site constitutes a contractual offer capable of acceptance. Your Order constitutes a contractual offer that We may, at Our sole discretion, accept. Our acknowledgement of receipt of your Order does not mean that we have accepted it. Our acceptance is indicated by Us sending you an Order Confirmation by email. Only once We have sent you an Order Confirmation will there be a legally binding Contract between Us and you.
- 8.4 Order or Booking Confirmations shall contain the following information:
- 8.4.1 Your Order Number;
- 8.4.2 Confirmation of the Goods and/or Bespoke Goods and/or Workshop or Course ordered including full details of the main characteristics of those Goods and/or Bespoke Goods and/or Workshop and/or Course;
- 8.4.3 Fully itemised pricing for the Goods and/or Bespoke Goods and/or Workshop and/or Course ordered including, where appropriate, taxes, delivery and other additional charges;
- 8.4.4 Estimated delivery date(s);
- 8.5 We will also include a paper copy of the Order Confirmation with your Goods and/or Bespoke Goods when they are delivered. Confirmation of Booking for a Course or Workshop will be emailed and sent by post with full details of the Course or Workshop booked and the time of your appointment and any other arrangements.
- 8.6 In the unlikely event that We do not accept or cannot fulfil your Order or Booking for any reason, We will explain why in writing. No payment will be taken under normal circumstances. If We have taken payment any such sums will be refunded to you as soon as possible and in any event within 7 days.
- 8.7 Any refunds due under this Clause 8 will be made using the same payment method that you used when ordering the Goods and/or Bespoke Goods and/or Course and/or Workshop.
- 9.1 Payment for Goods and/or Bespoke Goods and/or Bookings and related delivery charges must always be made in advance and you will be prompted to pay during the order process.
- 9.2 We accept the following methods of payment on Our Site:
- 9.2.1 Mastercard and Visa credit or debit cards.
10. Delivery, Risk and Ownership
- 10.1 All Goods purchased through Our Site will normally be delivered within 30 calendar days after the date of Our Order Confirmation unless otherwise agreed or specified during the Order process (subject to delays caused by events outside of Our control, for which see Clause 14). Please note that Bespoke Goods may take longer and that We will provide further information in the relevant product descriptions AND/OR during the Order process.
- 10.2 If We are unable to deliver the Goods and/or Bespoke Goods on the delivery date, the
- 10.2.1 If no one is available at your delivery address to receive the Goods and/or Bespoke Goods and the Goods and/or Bespoke Goods cannot be posted through your letterbox or left in a safe place nominated by you, We will leave a delivery note explaining how to rearrange delivery or where to collect the Goods and/or Bespoke Goods;
- 10.2.2 If you do not collect the Goods and/or Bespoke Goods or rearrange delivery within 7 days, We will contact you to ask you how you wish to proceed. If we cannot contact you or arrange redelivery or collection, We will treat the Contract as cancelled and recover the Goods and/or Bespoke Goods. If this happens, in the case of Goods, you will be refunded the purchase price of those Goods themselves, but not the cost of delivery. In the case of Bespoke Goods,no refund will be given. We may also bill you for any reasonable additional cost that we incur in recovering the Goods and/or Bespoke Goods.
- 10.3 In the unlikely event that We fail to deliver the Goods and/or Bespoke
Goods within 30 calendar
days of Our Order Confirmation (or as otherwise agreed or specified as under sub-Clause 10.1), if any
of the following apply you may treat the Contract as being at an end immediately:
- 10.3.1 We have refused to deliver your Goods and/or Bespoke Goods; or
- 10.3.2 In light of all relevant circumstances, delivery within that time period was essential; or
- 10.3.3 You told Us when ordering the Goods and/or Bespoke Goods that delivery within that time period was essential.
- 10.4 If you do not wish to cancel under sub-Clause 10.3 or if none of the specified circumstances apply, you may specify a new (reasonable) delivery date. If We fail to meet the new deadline, you may then treat the Contract as being at an end.
- 10.5 You may cancel all or part of your Order under sub-Clauses 10.3 or 10.4 provided that separating the Goods and/or Bespoke Goods in your Order would not significantly reduce their value. Any sums that you have already paid for cancelled Goods and/or Bespoke Goods and their delivery will be refunded to you within 7 days. Please note that if any cancelled Goods and/or Bespoke Goods are delivered to you, you must return them to Us or arrange with Us for their collection. In either case, We will bear the cost of returning the cancelled Goods and/or Bespoke Goods.
- 10.6 Delivery shall be deemed complete and the responsibility for the Goods and/or Bespoke Goods will pass to you once We have delivered them to the address including, where relevant, any alternative address you have provided.
- 10.7 Ownership of the Goods and/or Bespoke Goods passes to you once we have received payment in full of all sums due (including any applicable delivery charges).
- 10.8 Any refunds due under this Clause 10 will be made using the same payment method that you used when ordering the Goods and/or Bespoke Goods
11. Faulty, Damaged or Incorrect Goods
11.1 By law, We must provide goods that are of satisfactory quality, fit for purpose, as
the time of purchase, in accordance with any pre-contract information We have provided, and that match
any samples or models that you have seen or examined (unless We have made you aware of any
differences). If any digital content is included in the Goods and/or Bespoke Goods, that digital
content must also conform. If any Goods and/or Bespoke Goods you have purchased do not comply and, for
example, have faults or are damaged when you receive them, or if you receive incorrect (or incorrectly
priced) Goods and/or Bespoke Goods, please contact Us as soon as reasonably possible to inform Us of the fault,
damage or error,
and to arrange for a refund, repair or replacement. Please note that if Bespoke Goods are incorrect
as a result of your provision of incorrect information, rather than them not matching Our
description, as explained in sub-Clause 7.5, you will not be able to return those Bespoke Goods.
Otherwise, your available remedies will be as follows:
- 11.1.1 Beginning on the day that you receive the Goods and/or Bespoke Goods (and ownership of them) you have a 30 calendar day right to reject them and to receive a full refund if they do not conform as stated above.
- 11.1.2 If you do not wish to reject the Goods and/or Bespoke Goods, or if the 30 calendar day rejection period has expired, you may request a repair or replacement. We will bear any associated costs and will carry out the repair or replacement within a reasonable time and without significant inconvenience to you. In certain circumstances, where a repair or replacement is impossible or otherwise disproportionate, We may instead offer you the alternative (i.e. a replacement instead of a repair or vice versa) or a full refund. If you request a repair or replacement during the 30 calendar day rejection period, that period will be suspended while We carry out the repair or replacement and will resume on the day that you receive the replacement or repaired Goods and/or Bespoke Goods. If less than 7 calendar days remain out of the original period, it will be extended to 7 calendar days.
- 11.1.3 If, after a repair or replacement, the Goods and/or Bespoke Goods still do not conform (or if We cannot do so as previously described, or have failed to act within a reasonable time or without significant inconvenience to you), you may have the right either to keep them at a reduced price, or to reject them in exchange for a refund.
- 11.1.4 If you exercise the final right to reject the Goods and/or Bespoke Goods more than six months after you have received them (and ownership of them), We may reduce any refund to reflect the use that you have had out of the Goods and/or Bespoke Goods.
- 11.1.5 Within a period of six years after you have received the Goods and/or Bespoke Goods (and ownership of them), if the Goods and/or Bespoke Goods do not last a reasonable length of time, you may be entitled to a partial refund. Please be aware that after six months have passed since you received the Goods and/or Bespoke Goods, the burden of proof will be on you to prove that the defect or non-conformity existed at the time of delivery.
- 11.2 Please note that you will not be eligible to claim under this Clause 11 if We informed you of the fault(s), damage or other problems with the Goods and/or Bespoke Goods before you purchased them (and it is because of the same issue that you now wish to return them); if you have purchased the Goods and/or Bespoke Goods for an unsuitable purpose that is neither obvious nor made known to Us and the problem has resulted from your use of the Goods and/or Bespoke Goods for that purpose; or if the problem is the result of normal wear and tear, misuse or intentional or careless damage. Please also note that you may not return Goods and/or Bespoke Goods to Us under this Clause 11 merely because you have changed your mind. Please refer to Clause 12 for more details.
- 11.3 To return Goods and/or Bespoke Goods to Us for any reason under this Clause 11, please contact Us to arrange for a collection and return. We will be fully responsible for the costs of returning Goods and/or Bespoke Goods under this Clause 11 and will reimburse you where appropriate.
- 11.4 Refunds (whether full or partial, including reductions in price) under this Clause 11 will be issued within 14 calendar days of the day on which We agree that you are entitled to the refund.
- 11.5 Any and all refunds issued under this Clause 11 will include all delivery costs paid by you when the Goods and/or Bespoke Goods were originally purchased.
- 11.6 Refunds under this Clause 11 will be made using the same payment method that you used when making your Order.
- 11.7 For further information on your rights as a consumer, please contact your local Trading Standards Office.
12. Cancelling and Returning Goods if You Change Your Mind
- 12.1 If you are a consumer in the European Union, you may have a legal right to a “cooling-off” period within which you can cancel the Contract for any reason, subject to the exceptions stated below (including, but not limited to, Bespoke Goods and Workshops and Courses). This period begins once your Order is complete and We have sent you your Order Confirmation, i.e. when the Contract between you and Us is formed. You may also cancel for any reason before We send the Order Confirmation.
- 12.1.1 If Goods are being delivered to you in a single instalment (whether single or multiple items), the legal cooling-off period ends 14 calendar days after the day on which you (or someone you nominate) receive(s) the Goods.
- 12.1.2 If Goods are being delivered in separate instalments on separate days, the legal cooling-off period ends 14 calendar days after the day on which you (or someone you nominate) receive(s) the final instalment of Goods.
- 12.3 If you wish to exercise your right to cancel under this Clause 12, you must inform Us of your decision within the cooling-off period Cancellation by email or by post providing Us with your name, address, email address, telephone number, and Order Number is effective from the date on which you send Us your message. Please note that the cooling-off period lasts for whole calendar days. If, for example, you send Us an email or letter by 23:59:59 on the final day of the cooling-off period, your cancellation will be valid and accepted.
- 12.4 We may ask you why you have chosen to cancel and may use any answers you provide to improve Our products and services, however please note that you are under no obligation to provide any details if you do not wish to.
- 12.5 Please note that Bespoke Goods do not qualify for the 14 calendar day cooling off period. You may cancel after receiving Bespoke Goods if there is a problem with them, as set out in Clause 11, but you cannot cancel merely because you have changed your mind.
- 12.6 Please also note that you may lose your legal right to cancel under this Clause
12 in the following circumstances:
- 12.6.1 If the Goods are sealed for health or hygiene reasons and you have unsealed those Goods after receiving them;
- 12.6.2 If the Goods consist of sealed audio or video recordings (e.g. CD or DVD) or sealed computer software and you have unsealed the Goods after receiving them;
- 12.6.3 If the Goods are likely to deteriorate quickly, for example flowers or food;
- 12.6.4 If the Goods have been inseparably mixed with other items (according to their nature) after you have received them.
- 12.7 Please ensure that you return Goods to Us no more than 14 calendar days after the day on which you have informed Us that you wish to cancel under this Clause 12.
- 12.8 [You may request that We collect the Goods from you. Please ensure that the Goods are ready for collection at the agreed time and location.]
- 12.9 You may return Goods to Us by post or another suitable delivery service of your choice to Our returns address at Abbey House Studios, Monmouth Road, Tintern NP16 6SE. Please note that you must bear the costs of returning Goods to Us if cancelling under this Clause 12.
- 12.10 Refunds under this Clause 12 will be issued to you within 14
calendar days of the following:
- 12.10.1 The day on which We receive the Goods back in good condition,
- 12.10.2 If We have not yet provided an Order Confirmation or have not yet dispatched the Goods, the day on which you inform Us that you wish to cancel the Contract.
- 12.11 Refunds under this Clause 12 may be subject to deductions in the
- 12.11.1 Refunds may be reduced for any diminished value in the Goods resulting from your excessive handling of them (e.g. no more than would be permitted in a shop). Please note that if We issue a refund before We have received the Goods and have had a chance to inspect them, We may subsequently charge you an appropriate sum if We find that the Goods have been handled excessively.
- 12.12 Refunds under this Clause 12 will be made using the same payment method that you used when ordering the Goods [unless you specifically request that We make a refund using a different method].
- 13.1Booking fees for Workshops and Courses are non-refundable. In the event that you are unable to attend please notify us as soon as you are able, as we may be able to offer you a refund as a "gesture of goodwill" if we can rebook the vacancy. The booking fee covers our administrative costs incurred and is charged for the service provided at the time of booking.
13. Our Liability to Consumers
- 13.1 We will be responsible for any foreseeable loss or damage that you may suffer as a result of Our breach of these Terms of Sale (or the Contract) or as a result of Our negligence. Loss or damage is foreseeable if it is an obvious consequence of Our breach or negligence or if it is contemplated by you and Us when the Contract is created. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable.
- 13.2 We only supply goods for domestic and private use by consumers. We make no warranty or representation that the Goods and/or Bespoke Goods are fit for commercial, business or industrial use of any kind (including resale). We will not be liable to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, interruption to business, or for any loss of business opportunity.
- 13.3 Nothing in these Terms of Sale seeks to limit or exclude Our liability for death or personal injury caused by Our negligence (including that of Our employees, agents or sub-contractors); or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- 13.4 Nothing in these Terms of Sale seeks to exclude or limit your legal rights as a consumer. For more details of your legal rights, please refer to your local Citizens Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
14. Events Outside of Our Control (Force Majeure)
- 14.1 We will not be liable for any failure or delay in performing Our obligations where that failure or delay results from any cause that is beyond Our reasonable control. Such causes include, but are not limited to: vehicle breakdown, power failure, internet service provider failure, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, riots and other civil unrest, fire, explosion, flood, storms, earthquakes, subsidence, acts of terrorism (threatened or actual), acts of war (declared, undeclared, threatened, actual or preparations for war), epidemic or other natural disaster, or any other event that is beyond Our reasonable control.
- 14.2 If any event described under this Clause 14 occurs that is likely
to adversely affect Our performance of any of Our obligations under
these Terms of Sale:
- 14.2.1 We will inform you as soon as is reasonably possible;
- 14.2.2 We will take all reasonable steps to minimise the delay;
- 14.2.3 To the extent that we cannot minimise the delay, Our affected obligations under these Terms of Sale (and therefore the Contract) will be suspended and any time limits that We are bound by will be extended accordingly;
- 14.2.4 We will inform you when the event outside of Our control is over and provide details of any new dates, times or availability of Goods and/or Bespoke Goods and/or Courses and/or Workshops as necessary;
- 14.2.5 If the event outside of Our control continues for more than 30 days We will cancel the Contract and inform you of the cancellation. Any refunds due to you as a result of that cancellation will be paid to you as soon as is reasonably possible and in any event within 7 days of the date on which the Contract is cancelled;
- 14.2.6 If an event outside of Our control occurs and you wish to cancel the Contract as a result, you may do so in any way you wish, In each case, providing Us with your name, address, email address, telephone number, and Order Number. Any refunds due to you as a result of such cancellation will be paid to you as soon as is reasonably possible and in any event within 14 days of the date on which the Contract is cancelled.
15. Communication and Contact Details
- 15.1 If you wish to contact Us with general questions or complaints, you may contact Us by telephone at 01291 680089, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post at Abbey House Studios, Monmouth Road, Tintern, Monmouthshire NP16 6SE
- 15.2 For matters relating the Goods and/or Bespoke Goods and/or Workshops and/or Courses or your Order, please contact Us by telephone at 01291 680089, by email at email@example.com, or by post at Abbey House Studios, Monmouth Road, Tintern, Monmouthshire NP16 6SE
- 15.3 For matters relating to cancellations, please contact Us by telephone at 01291 680089, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post at Abbey House Studios, Monmouth Road, Tintern, Monmouthshire NP16 6SE
16. Complaints and Feedback
17. How We Use Your Personal Information (Data Protection)
- 17.1 All personal information that We may collect (including, but not limited to, your name, address and telephone number) will be collected, used and held in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 and your rights under that Act.
- 17.2 We may use your
personal information to:
- 17.2.1 Provide Our Goods and/or Bespoke Goods and services to you;
- 17.2.2 Process your Order (including payment); and
- 17.2.3 Inform you of new products and/or services available from Us (if you opt or have previously opted to receive it). You may request that We stop sending you this information at any time.
18. Other Important Terms
- 18.1 We may transfer (assign) Our obligations and rights under these Terms of Sale (and under the Contract, as applicable) to a third party (this may happen, for example, if We sell Our business). If this occurs, you will be informed by Us in writing. Your rights under these Terms of Sale will not be affected and Our obligations under these Terms of Sale will be transferred to the third party who will remain bound by them.
- 18.2 You may not transfer (assign) your obligations and rights under these Terms of Sale (and under the Contract, as applicable) without Our express written permission.
- 18.3 The Contract is between you and Us. It is not intended to benefit any other person or third party in any way and no such person or party will be entitled to enforce any provision of these Terms of Sale. [This is subject to sub-Clause 18.2 and any purchaser to whom the guarantee has been transferred under that sub-Clause will be entitled to enforce the guarantee.]
- 18.5 If any of the provisions of these Terms of Sale are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by any court or other authority, that those provision(s) shall be deemed severed from the remainder of these Terms of Sale. The remainder of these Terms of Sale shall be valid and enforceable.
- 18.6 No failure or delay by Us in exercising any of Our rights under these Terms of Sale means that We have waived that right, and no waiver by Us of a breach of any provision of these Terms of Sale means that We will waive any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
- 18.7 We may revise these Terms of Sale from time to time in response to changes in relevant laws and other regulatory requirements. If We change these Terms of Sale as they relate to your Order, We will give you reasonable advance notice of the changes and provide details of how to cancel if you will be affected and are not happy with them.
19. Law and Jurisdiction
- 19.1 These Terms of Sale, and the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English law.
- 19.2 If you are a consumer, any disputes concerning these Terms of Sale, the relationship between you and Us, or any matters arising therefrom or associated therewith (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England, Wales, Scotland, or Northern Ireland, as determined by your residency.
- 19.3 If you are a business, any disputes concerning these Terms of Sale, the relationship between you and Us, or any matters arising therefrom or associated therewith (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.