Pfaff Passport 2
Passport 2.0 Portable Sewing Machine
Comes with 5 year warranty, FREE first year service and a FREE Voucher for a days workshop at Crafticalia (courses available include Embroidery; Quilting and Patchwork, Dressmaking, Bag Making and Gent's accessories)
- Compact/Portable Sewing Machine (lightweight: 13.9lbs /6.3kg). Perfect for taking to classes and for travel.
- The PFAFF® Original IDT™ System. Integrated Dual Feed only from PFAFF® for over 40 years! Absolutely even fabric feed from both the top and the bottom.
- PFAFF® Original Presser Foot System. Many optional accessories available to expand the sewing experience.
- 70 Stitches. A wide variety of beautiful 7mm stitches, including utility stitches, buttonholes, decorative stitches, quilt stitches, needle art stitches and satin stitches.
- Beautiful Appliqué Pin Stitch Adjustable; easy to achieve your desired result.
- Start/Stop Button. Press the Start button to sew without the foot control. Makes sewing long seams, free-motion and buttonholes easy.
- Speed Slider. Adjust the speed with the speed slider for full control.
- PFAFF® Design. Built for precision, helping you achieve professional results with comfort and ease.
- Two LED Light Sources. Optimized bright lights illuminate your sewing area without shadows.
- Stitch Menu Tab. Convenient location on the right side of the machine. Pull out to view the complete collection of stitches.
- Hard Cover. Protects your sewing machine when transporting it; keeps it dust free.
- One-step Buttonhole. Snap on the buttonhole foot and sew repeatable buttonholes smoothly.
- Free-motion Sewing. Simply attach the optional free-motion presser foot and lower the feed dogs for easy quilting.
- External Feed Dog Drop. Lower the feed dogs for stippling, free-motion embroidery or darning.
- Extra-high Presser Foot Lift. Raises the presser foot to its highest position so that thick fabrics can be placed easily under the presser foot.
- Presser Foot Pressure. Can be adjusted for specialty techniques or when sewing on light or heavy fabric.
- Adjustable Thread Tension. Depending on the fabric, batting, thread, etc., the thread tension dial can be set to make the threads meet evenly between the two layers of fabric.
- Needle Up/Down. Touch a button to set your needle to automatically stop up or down in the fabric for pivoting, appliqué and more. Tap the foot control to shift between needle up/down position.
- Immediate Tie-off. When the button is pushed, the machine will tie-off automatically for a quick and easy finish.
- 29 Needle Positions. Perfect for topstitching, quilting, inserting zippers and more.
- Integrated Needle Threader. Makes threading the needle fast and easy.
- Stitch Plate. Markings to the left and right of needle help you guide your fabric.
- Snap-on/Snap-off Presser Feet. Changing is easy; no screw driver or other tools are needed.
- Top Loaded Bobbin. Easy to access.
- Electronic Needle Piercing Power. Full piercing power at any speed with total control.
- Two Spool Pins. For twin needle sewing or specialty sewing.
- Accessory Feet Included. 6 different presser feet for all your basic needs.
- Accessory Tray. To keep all your sewing needs at your fingertips.
- Optional Extension Table. Extend your workspace. Excellent support when sewing quilts or other large projects.
Look for similar items